Admit it, you weren’t sure where I was going with this. Let me clarify this is to help celebrate Mother’s Day.
This post is in a small attempt to say thank you to the most important women in my lifetime. They are all mothers as well. They have been so supportive and have raised great children.
- Wife-gave the gift of her love and mother of our two sons, she means everything to me-HER LOVE AND SUPPORT IS THE GUIDING LIGHT IN MY LIFE.
- Mom-gave me life and has been an outstanding role model in life, she serves so many in need every day
- Mom-in-Law-gave my wife life, unwavering love and support for her grandsons and her family
- Grandma Schiavoni-such positivity and support, everyone wants to be around her for the way she makes them feel
- Grandma Siliko-a saintly woman who loves with actions rather than words, she has such wisdom in her ninth decade
- Nana-Ukrainian immigrant that established family roots in Ohio, loved her stories, her accent, and her traditions
- Granny-Hungarian immigrant that established family roots in Ohio, was so accomplished academically and a lovable crank
- Aunt Faye-helped foster my love for sports and would go outside to play with us, always is quietly supportive and present
- Aunt Mary-is always great to see her due to distance apart, has such a heart
- Aunt Chris-visits with her always have great conversations and debate, she makes you think
- Aunt Bobbi-was always at her house when we were kids, so many good memories; when I had hair, she was the best barber I ever had
- Aunt Robin-very quiet, but it always interested in hearing how you are doing and encouraging
- Aunt Annette-closest aunt in age to me, got to see some of her activities in high school and learn from her as she grew up, got married, and raised a great family
- Aunt Cindy-so nuturing and supportive, always eager to talk about life
- Cousin Tanya-same age as me, we got to blaze the path as the oldest grandchildren, she is so smart and talented; she has two great kids
- Cousin Lisa-loved watching her play sports and partying with her at BGSU; she has three great kids
In the cycle of life, it is so great to see this love and support go to my sons during family get-togethers. I have many friends who this great day is in honor of as well. Kate Partee, Tara Britton, and Angela Meinhardt are three of my closest co-workers who impact me daily.
THANK YOU TO ALL.