- Dear City of Oxford, either make some High Street intersections with a turning lane, or enforce drivers flying around cars that are waiting patiently?….I will be at a council meeting to discuss.
- Want a way to keep on track? Peter Bregman, author of 18 minutes, recommends setting an alarm for every hour of the day as a reminder to evaluate what you are doing at that moment.
- Have a “conversation” with someone you admire, i.e. Dwight Eisenhower, about a challenge you are facing in your life and imagine their response. This may help achieve clarity and ideation. –Todd Henry, Die Empty
- “I like peeing on the grass.” -my son Ryan (note: I do too)
- My dogs love going to the vet. Could it be because they each get ten treats? Nahhhhhhh
- “You’re most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” –Bill Gates
- “Advice: Don’t just read, listen, & watch the news, become the news by making a difference!” -George Raveling
- “Uncoachable kids become unemployable adults. Let your kids get used to having someone teach, coach and be tough on them. It’s life!” -Randy Norton
- We are blessed to be taking part in The Incredible Years parent coaching program. We have learned some great tips and met some great parents.
- “Want to come home tonight to a great home life? Then ask a #QBQ: “What can I do to serve?” and “How can I cherish?” -John G. Miller
- It is important that we as individuals, as organizations, as businesses, find ways to differentiate ourselves above competition. It is often a “simple” thing that can do it. Take a look at your principles, your culture, and your execution. Joe Calloway’s book Becoming a Category of One has some great ideas on this.
- My wife is amazing at walking the mental “tightrope” every day between her family, her work, and her projects. I love her and am truly blessed.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts of the week. Take care.
Here are a couple of my most viewed posts.
–Click here for my book review of Toughness: Developing True Strength On and Off the Court by Jay Bilas
-If interested in having me work with your organization on coaching, leadership, or customer service, please call me at 513.330.0319 or email at email@example.com.