If you want my vote, say that you support or work will for a majority of these items:
- Fulfill your voting obligation
- Follow the constitution
- Vote for balanced budgets only, strive to operate in the black to pay off debt
- I will not hold it against you if you don’t bring any earmarks “home”. I would prefer that you vote to stop the earmark process all together
- Never, ever vote to spend money on a new initiative without cutting another area to pay for it
- Reform tax code, reduce tax levels across the board, and reduce regulations
- Strive to reduce entitlements and stop corporate welfare
- Stand up for checks & balances….I don’t expect the president to do it alone….I don’t want the president doing it alone
- Work to protect individual rights, including the unborn. Abortion is murder.
- Support school choice…..don’t restrict school choice/take money from teacher unions….then send your kids to private school
- Support a reduction/stop in the drug war
- Support non-interventionism
- Push for FED transparency…pushing for abolishment would be better
If you say you support a majority of these, I will vote for you. If your voting record strays from what you say, I will not vote for you the next time.
I would like to hear what your hot button issues are, and what’s important to you. Take care.