For episode 49 of the show, I wanted to reflect on where we are as a show and where we are going. I am so thankful for the great guests I have had the privilege of having a conversation with.
To connect with the show, here are a few ways:
For starters, we have a new logo for the show, designed by Miami University graduate David Allen Burns (’16). I knew David from working with him at the Miami University Rec Center, where he did an outstanding job helping to run our aquatic operations. Thank you David!
As intended, the purpose of this show is to share the great success stories of Ohioans doing remarkable things in their communities of varying sizes. Through the wide range of guests, the common traits I have heard are the following:
- great personal values and great role models
- high belief & hope
- monster impact and love of serving others
- humble with great self-esteem
- commitment to quality
- leaders in their community
- desire to leave a great legacy
- pride of place
Moving forward, here are my goals in the future development of the show:
- keep talking to unique, interesting people, giving them another platform to share their remarkable stories
- develop a set schedule for show releases
- involve the audience more
- improve the production quality of the podcast
- grow the audience
- partner with great sponsors with high value and purpose
Thank you for your continued listening & support!