This show brings the audience great things Ohioans are doing to make their communities, the state, the region, and the world a better place as entrepreneurs, leaders, historical and popular culture figures.
For Episode 53 of the Outstanding Ohioans show, I had the privilege of interviewing author Katelin Sullivan, who just had her first book published Once Upon a Stormy Night. Katelin took the time to meet with me to discuss the process and her background.
To connect with the Outstanding Ohioans show, here are a few ways:
Here were some of the highlights of our conversation:
- growing up on a farm in a large family
- the impact of being homeschooled and the differences she has seen between herself and her peers
- the importance she attaches to faith and family
- the influence of author Stephen Bly
- how she developed her passion for reading and writing
- where she got the ideas for the storyline and setting for her book
- how she got the book published
- what will readers take away from the book?
- is this book going to part of a series?
- her future writing plans
- Purchase the book from Tate Publishing or Amazon
Thank you for taking the time to listen to the show. Please leave a review on ITunes or Stitcher, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer any recommended future guests to my email.